Spring is here and summer won’t be far behind. That means that you need your air conditioner to function at peak capacity. If your current model is old or shows signs of serious wear, now is the time to consider new air conditioning installation in Gainesville FL. And anyone considering a new unit needs to find an installation services that knows how to do the job. You can select from a number of different companies, many of whom possess adequate credentials. But to get a really great service, you have to go beyond that. Here’s a short list of what to look for in an air conditioning professional.
- Affiliations. Proper licensing and certification is a basic necessity, but quality organizations will have affiliations that go beyond that. In particular, look for companies that are endorsed by a local Chamber of Commerce, which provides a third-party assurance that your air conditioning professional is up to snuff.
- Longevity. Companies that are just starting out may be quite reliable, but a company that has been in service for a fair amount of time – at least a decade – has a proven track record for success.
- Free estimates. A reputable company will always provide estimates in advance, so you know what the financial picture looks like before installation begins on your new air conditioner.
- Emergency services. You never know when you might need a trained technician and breakdowns don’t always follow 9-to-5 hours. A company that offers 24-hour emergency service is thoroughly dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Positive reviews. Even in the information age, good word of mouth is still an excellent means of determining quality. Look for air conditioning companies that post positive reviews from satisfied customers: indications of a history of quality service.
If you know what to look for in an air conditioning professional, then Touchstone Heating & Air Inc. has what you need. If you’re interested in new air conditioning installation in Gainesville, FL, call us today to set up a consultation. You’ll be glad you did!
We’ve been in business since 1998, we offer emergency service and free estimates, and we proudly stand by affiliations from Chambers of Commerce and happy customers alike.